Advantages of Franchising
Consumers like to purchase products and services from familiar names with reliable standards of service and quality. They like to deal with businesses where the owner is on-premise.
The Franchise Company
Expansion Capitol - Franchisee makes the investment for a new brand, not you.
Rapid Growth - The franchise buyer provides "dedicated" management freeing up the franchisor's time to open more units.
Strong On-Site Management - The franchisee has more dedication than a company employee. Customer satisfaction is superior while maintaining quality standards.
You don’t have to deal with Day-to-Day Operations - The franchisee deals with the everyday operations. They take care of employee problems, hiring, firing, etc.
Less Overhead - Since the franchise owner takes care of the daily operations, the parent company’s structure for franchise units is smaller compared to company-owned units.
Penetrate the Market at a Faster Pace – The more branches, the quicker your brand reaches the public.
Larger Sales Numbers- Individual unit sales increase when converted to a franchise system. Since the owner is on site, a typical franchise unit will have higher sales than a company-owned unit. McDonald's® says, "We've discovered that the franchised restaurants do better than the company owned."
Captive Market - A dedicated captive market to manufacturers.
Makes Some Money! - Cash in on your experience and knowledge by selling it to others.
Global Account Opportunities - Vendors lend themselves to serving regional or national accounts, whereas a local independent couldn't service a national account.
Is Your Business Ready to Franchise?
Credible: Does your company have experienced management? Does it have a track record over time? Is the business concept proven? Have your achieved good local press or public acclaim?
Unique: There should be an apparent distinction between your business and your competitors, in terms of products and services, marketing, cost, or target market. Is it
marketable as a business opportunity? Does it have a sustainable competitive advantage?
Streamlined operations: The system and business model should be easy enough to be learned in a short time frame (3 months or less). Are the systems in place? Are operating
Adaptable and in demand: The concept should adapt to many locations and there should be a demand for their products/services.
ROI: A franchised business should have enough profit after paying fees and royalties to earn an adequate return on investment. It’s not just about profitability—if a business can't generate a 15 to 20% return on investment after deducting a royalty (typically 4 - 8%) it is going to have difficulty keeping a franchisees happy.
Strong management: The most successful company will fail without a strong management team in place.
Fundingdocuments.com has chosen to partner with a specialist in the field of franchising businesses. Our partner shares our same flat fee pricing structure, and clients receive the below services as part of the basic package:
- Preparation of all disclosure documents
- Preparation of Franchise Offering Circular
- Preparation of all Franchise Agreements
- We Design & write your Brochures and Information Packages
- Continued assistance in the promotion of your Franchise
- Continued advertising assistance and guidance as to where and when to advertise, and assist in preparation of advertisements.
- Continued support on any topic related to Franchising, licensing, etc.
- Assistance on solving any issue with any Franchise or distributor.
- Advisory role for any growth strategies or business plans to be undertaken.
- Assistance for implementing and structuring of your franchise organization.
- 24 hour 7 days a week "On Call" status.
- State filings for any required states.
- Assistance in planning your operational systems.
- Continued assistance in the sales of Franchises or distributors
- Assistance with any operational manuals, etc.
- Franchising Sales guide and manual: Written by us to guide you in selling and managing your franchises.
- All Forms and Procedures needed for outlet reporting and management.
- Projections, Feasibility Studies
- Franchise Sales, Training and Consumer Sales Videos
- Master or District Franchise Programs
Please click here to email us directly for further information on this exciting franchising program.